Via Twitter ;)


    Tuesday, September 05, 2006

    Nike Air - Defy - Little Less Gravity



    I really love good tv ads and hate the bad ones. And this is a great and very relaxing tv ad.
    The typical Nike/Adidas tv ad with a bunch of football (soccer) star players doing tricky things with the ball in different scenarios is a so recurrent issue that makes me turn off tv and waste my time with any other activity (Bloging for instance :) ). But this is not the case, so enjoy and relax from your couch with a little less gravity. :)

    2 comments:

    ToNee said...

    me encanta este video, de los mejores k haya podido sacar nike nunca!!

    Cantagalli said...

    :D Si que esta bien si... es el que ponen ahora aqui en EspaƱa pero a mi casi me gusta mas el otro el de little less hurt que lo vi en youtube, no lo he visto en la tele de aqui aun.. :(