Via Twitter ;)


    Tuesday, August 08, 2006

    Sony Mylo


    Sony Mylo, originally uploaded by Cantagalli Flickring from Spain.

    Xacoso from TodoSymbian told me via messenger about this new gadget. I have found a post about it at engadget.com

    It seems to be a MP3/MP4 audio-video player with wifi capabilities, yahoo messenger, google talk , VoIP using Skype, sliding keyboard. 2.4 inches display, 1Gb memory and memory stick duo slot...

    All this sounds great. I´ll have to see this thing in action. But it might be a potential perfect Christmas gift . And now that i finally sold my iPod nano i will need a replacement. :D

    Sony says that it will be released in september.

    Note: I usually buy my Christmas Gifts at the end of october or November ... i can´t wait so much time ...:D

    No comments: